What we do
We tap into people’s diverse expertise and experience to provide a forum where residents can share ideas, suggestions, opinions and problems for action.
As a community we want to directly and proactively influence how plans and development are enacted for Stockton.
Read more about what we do
We tap into people’s diverse expertise and experience to:
- Create opportunities for connecting Stockton residents through resilient community networks.
- Provide a central point for community to voice concerns regarding matters affecting Stockton, and provide centralisation in forwarding these concerns to relevant government and private organisations.
- Inform and encourage the Stockton Community to participate in local decision making, development and planning.
- Work towards enhancing the physical, social, and economic environment of Stockton whilst recognising its historical significance.
- Support proper planning of Stockton, and genuine sustainable development that preserves and enhances the natural, social, historical and community environments in Stockton.
- Advocate for the ongoing development of facilities and services in Stockton that support a safe, healthy, sustainable and complete way of life.
- Foster co-operation between the local community, other community organisations, Local Council, and other Government and non-Government.
- Provide a forum where residents can share ideas, suggestions, opinions and problems for action.
As a community we want to directly and proactively influence how plans and development are enacted for the:
- Restoration of Stockton Beach
- Effective planning to benefit the public use of Crown Land in Stockton
Stockton community environment and safety issues: a tidy town
- Eliminating the Storage of Ammonium Nitrate within the Newcastle City Area.